- Kernell, J., DePaola, R., Maglione, A., Ahern, L., Penney, N. and Addiss, D. (2018). Risk of adverse swallowing events and choking during deworming for preschool-aged children. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, 12(6), p.e0006578.
- Lo NC, Snyder J, Addiss DG, Heft-Neal S, Andrews JR, et al. (2018) Deworming in pre-school age children: A global empirical analysis of health outcomes. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 12(5): e0006500.
- Afework Bitew A, Abera B, Seyoum W, Endale B, Kiber T, et al. (2016) Soil-Transmitted helminths and Schistosoma Mansoni infections in Ethiopian orthodox church students around Lake Tana, northwest Ethiopia. PLOS ONE 11(5): e0155915.
- Rosenberg M, Utzinger J, Addiss DG (2016) Preventive chemotherapy versus innovative and intensified disease management in neglected tropical diseases: a distinction whose shelf life has expired. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 10(4): e0004521.
- Strunz, E., Suchdev, P. and Addiss, D. (2016). Soil-transmitted helminthiasis and vitamin A deficiency: two problems, one policy. Trends in Parasitology, 32(1), pp.10-18.
- Koporc, K. and Emerson, P. (2016). Prevention and treatment of neglected tropical diseases: past, present and future. International Health, 8(suppl 1), pp.i1-i3.
- Rotondo, L., Harrison, W., Bush, S., Hopkins, A. and Koporc, K. (2016). The Neglected Tropical Disease Non-governmental Development Organization Network (NNN): the value and future of a global network aiming to control and eliminate NTDs. International Health, 8(suppl 1), pp.i4-i6.
- Lo NC, Addiss DG, Hotez PJ, King CH, Stothard JR, Evans DS, Colley DG, Lin W, Coulibaly JT, Bustinduy AL, Reso G, Bendavid E, Bococh II, Fenwick A, Savioli L, Molyneux, Utzinger J, Andrews JR. A call to strengthen the global strategy for schistosomiasis and soil-transmitted helminthiasis: the time is now. Lancet Infect Dis 2016 Nov 30. pii: S1473-3099(16)30535-7. doi: 10.1016/S1473-3099(16)30535
- Stillwaggon E, Sawers L, Rout J, Addiss D, Fox L. Economic costs and benefits of a community-based lymphoedema management program for lymphatic filariasis in Odisha State, India. Am J Trop Med Hyg 2016; 95(4):877-884.
- Stocks ME, Freeman MC, Addiss DG. The effect of hygiene-based lymphedema management in lymphatic filariasis-endemic areas: A systematic review and meta-analysis. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2015; 9(10): e0004171. doi:10.1371/journal.pntd.0004171.
- [Essay] Addiss DG. When the student is ready, the teacher appears. In Rotbart H, ed. Miracles we have seen: America's leading physicians share stories they can't forget. Deerfield Beach, Florida: HCI Books 2016; 190-197. https://amzn.com/0757319378
- [Presentation] Lauren Abrams, Jedidiah S. Snyder, Alexander Jones, David Addiss. What’s in a national action plan? Evaluating progress toward global control of soil-transmitted helminthiases. American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene Annual Meeting. November 2016. Atlanta, GA.
- [Presentation] David Addiss. Multi-drug regimes for soil-transmitted helminthiasis control. American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene Annual Meeting. November 2016. Atlanta, GA.
- [Presentation] Nathan C. Lo, Jedidiah Snyder, David Addiss, Jason R. Andrews, Eran Bendavid. Deworming in pre-school aged children: a global empirical analysis of health outcomes. American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene Annual Meeting. November 2016. Atlanta, GA.
- [Presentation] Cameron Seider, Katherine Gass, Jedidiah Snyder, Nathan C. Lo, David G. Addiss. To what extent is preventive chemotherapy for soil-transmitted helminthiasis 'pro-poor'? Evidence from the 2013 Demographic and Health Survey, Nigeria. American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene Annual Meeting. November 2016. Atlanta, GA.
- [Presentation] , Jedidiah S. Snyder. Alexei Mihailov, Alexander Jones, Pamela Mbabazi, David Addiss. The Second Global NGO Deworming Inventory: Assessing Soil-transmitted Helminthiases Treatment Reporting. American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene Annual Meeting. November 2016. Atlanta, GA.
- Koporc KM, Strunz E, Holloway C, Addiss DG, Lin W (2015) Assessing “First Mile” supply chain factors affecting timeliness of school-based deworming interventions: supply and logistics performance indicators. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 9(12): e0004115.
- Collender, P., Kirby, A., Addiss, D., Freeman, M. and Remais, J. (2015). Methods for quantification of soil-transmitted helminths in environmental media: current techniques and recent advances. Trends in Parasitology, 31(12), pp.625-639.
- Addiss, D. (2015). The challenge of unreported and unprogrammed deworming for soil-transmitted helminth control programs. International Health, p.ihv055.
- Addiss, D. (2015). Soil-transmitted helminthiasis: back to the original point. The Lancet Infectious Diseases, 15(8), pp.871-872.
- Benjamin-Chung J, Nazneen A, Halder AK, Haque R, Siddique A, et al. (2015) The interaction of deworming, improved sanitation, and household flooring with soil-transmitted helminth infection in rural Bangladesh. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 9(12): e0004256.
- Stocks ME, Freeman MC, Addiss DG (2015) The effect of hygiene-based lymphedema management in Lymphatic Filariasis-endemic areas: a systematic review and meta-analysis. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 9(10): e0004171.
- Montresor A, Addiss D, Albonico M, Ali SM, Ault SK, et al. (2015) Methodological bias can lead the Cochrane collaboration to irrelevance in public health decision-making. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 9(10): e0004165.
- Harris JR, Worrell CM, Davis SM, Odero K, Mogeni OD, et al. (2015) Unprogrammed deworming in the Kibera Slum, Nairobi: implications for control of soil-transmitted helminthiases. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 9(3): e0003590.
- Flueckiger RM, Nikolay B, Gelderblom HC, Smith JL, Haddad D, et al. (2015) Integrating data and resources on neglected tropical diseases for better planning: The NTD mapping tool (NTDmap.org). PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 9(2): e0003400.
- Gass K, Addiss DG, Freeman MC (2014) Exploring the relationship between access to water, sanitation and hygiene and soil-transmitted helminth Infection: a demonstration of two recursive partitioning tools. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 8(6): e2945.
- Strunz EC, Addiss DG, Stocks ME, Ogden S, Utzinger J, et al. (2014) Water, sanitation, hygiene, and soil-transmitted helminth infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis. PLOS Medicine 11(3): e1001620.
- Chu BK, Gass K, Batcho W, 'Ake M, Dorkenoo AM, et al. (2014) Pilot assessment of soil-transmitted helminthiasis in the context of transmission assessment surveys for Lymphatic Filariasis in Benin and Tonga. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 8(2): e2708.
- Freeman MC, Ogden S, Jacobson J, Abbott D, Addiss DG, et al. (2013) Integration of water, sanitation, and hygiene for the prevention and control of neglected tropical diseases: a rationale for inter-sectoral collaboration. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 7(9): e2439.
- Addiss DG (2013) Epidemiologic models, key logs, and realizing the promise of WHA 54.19. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 7(2): e2092.
- Gallo K, Mikhailov A, Hailemeskal MB, Koporc K, Mbabazi P, Addiss D. Contributions of non-governmental organizations toward WHO targets for control of soil-transmitted helminthiases. Am J Trop Med Hyg 2013; 89:1186-1189.
- Hafiz I, Berhan M, Keller A, et al. School-based mass distributions of mebendazole to control soil-transmitted helminthiasis in the Munshiganj and Lakshmipur districts of Bangladesh: An evaluation of the treatment monitoring process and knowledge, attitudes, and practices of the population.Acta Tropica 2013.